The CAA has approved the Travel Vault as a Franchise holder meaning that Travel Vault members can apply for an ATOL through their membership of the Travel Vault, without having to meet the CAA’s normal bonding and financial criteria. This provides an alternative solution to travel firms who to date have only been able to obtain an ATOL backed by either a bond or a Trust account.
Why obtain an ATOL through The Travel Vault?
- Reduced CAA application fees for members under 1,000 ATOL passenger limit (£758 compared to £1,189 for a Small Business ATOL or £2,015 for a Standard ATOL)
- Reduced CAA renewal fees for members under 1,000 ATOL passenger limit (£579 compared to £885 for a Small Business ATOL or £1,264 for a Standard ATOL)
- Your own ATOL number which is unique to your company
- No significant up-front payment for a bond
- No restrictions on customer monies
- Protect air and non-air packages through one scheme
- No restrictions on which suppliers can be used
- Access to eTrip back office software which will manage your bookings, generate regulatory reports, issue confirmation invoices and ATOL Certificates
How much does it cost?
You can see our pricing structure here.